Friday, September 28, 2007

Return to the Future - Part 2

This is the second part of The Future:



Things I remember about the second day of shooting on The Future are mostly obscured by the horrifyingly low temperatures we encountered at the rec center. Though it had been chilly by the caves, the temperature dipped far far down when we concluded our weekend's shoot. I think my parents made us meatballs for lunch and when we called it for a break to eat, the heat in the cars couldn't come on fast enough. Even with high-tech thermal underwear, it was a struggle to speak without a quivering voice.

Hardship begets bonding on film shoots. Whether it's the cold of The Future or the thunderstorm that swooped down on us when we shot Saltwater, I feel lucky to have gotten through those hardships, creating a vivid, common experience with my collaborators.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home