Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How We Say Hello in the Workplace


I like where I work. Good people abound. And those good people are very considerate and very engaging on a day-to-day basis.

I've never REALLY worked in any other offices so I don't know for sure how it is over there in YOUR cubicleverse. But here, despite all these good souls, there are some relationships that can not be sustained. There is a certain pressure that underlies a daily greeting and understandably, enthusiasm has a tendency to wane.

To chart this melancholy experience, Dan Engber, Matt Lima and I have created a website to walk you through the loss of affection and diminishing familiarity that occasionally creeps into one's everyday work existence.

It is called THE HELLO CURVE and it features Maura Madden as Subject A.

Big shout out to Matt Lima for the excellent retro design that makes me wish this was a video game I could play.

1 Comments:

Blogger evan said...

That gave me such a work universe erection that I had to cover myself with a sales objections binder.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home