Monday, August 27, 2007

End of Summer Video Update

I have this tendency to not always let my friends know when I make a new video. I know what a drag it can be to get endless announcements about new projects that someone is working on. I usually err on the side of not burdening people close to me with every new video I make.

But at the same time, I want my friends to see the things I've been making.

So, without further ado, I present some links and short descriptions:

1) The Internets Celebrities website:

- Dallas Penn, Rafi Kam and myself have been churning out some videos for about a year now along with good people Ian Savage on the camera, Terrence Elenteny on the editing, agent B on the graphics and Matt Lima on the music. We've picked up a lot of steam this summer and have lately dropped a lot of videos including:

2) Outdoor Concert DOs and DONTs:

Dallas and Rafi offer some tips on maximizing your outdoor concert fun times.

3) Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival: The Lost Tapes:

Dallas and Rafi finish their Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival exploration with a close look at everyone in attendance - from the weed carriers to the label owners.

4) Internets Celebrities Rock The Bells 2007:

Dallas and Rafi attend the biggest New York hip hop show this summer and in doing so witness not only a Wu-tang reunion but some mud-wrestling too!

ENJOY!

More updates to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home