Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Or even the Receding Hairline Vote

Even though I'm on Kerry's side, there may be others out there with hairlines that have suffered under the strain of the current administration who can not see the connection between the disenfranchisement of their once glorious scalp and Mr. Bush's stress-inducing policies. Were it not for the chaos in Iraq, the rising deficit, the record-setting unemployment rate, the embarrassingly corporate and fundamentalist Christian agendas of the Bush regime, I believe I would be sitting here now with a stunning bouffant atop my noggin. Instead - without a Gore-type conditioning and scalp-massaging government - I'm receding from the Bush conservatism. Kerry must strengthen the roots of these voting strands. Even Cheney. He clearly doesn't realize the damage Bush has done to his dome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home