Friday, September 03, 2004

Ways to Die

I am personally trying to avoid falling out of a plane at cruising altitude.

I had a similar grandparent experience at Disney World when I was young. At some point we all agreed that we wanted to do different things. They were fond of light shows set to music. I was particularly enamored of the shooting range where you could make owls hoot and men play piano by hitting targets with a light-rifle. We split up, and I wandered the Magic Kingdom by myself. It seems strange in retrospect, this eleven year old hopping on Small World or Pirates of the Caribbean by his lonesome and chatting up the families he shared boats with, but that's what I did. I'm surprised social services didn't snatch me up. I hear unclaimed children are sealed into character costumes and sign fake autographs for the rest of their lives, never to be heard from again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home