Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hot Cop

Sometimes I see male cops with attractive female cop partners. In the three or so such pairings I've noticed, the male cop is often conversing with the partner with a certain joie de vivre, exhibiting an air of contentment.

Conversely, I've seen a couple police partnerships as of late between two usually hefty gentlemen, where they look like they want nothing to do with eachother. Now clearly I'm not seeing the full range of experience by simply walking past these pairings on a subway platform, but it does lead me to wonder... is the prospect of a hot partner something cops spend a considerable amount of time thinking about? When paired with a fat male partner who shares none of the same interests and only serves to hold up a mirror to their own weight struggles, how long does the disappointment last? How often does a male cop think about sleeping with his female partner? If it were me, I would think about it a lot.

Good thing I am not a cop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided not to join the force.

Love,
your girlfriend

PS The play Lobby Hero by Kenneth Lonergan (You Can Count on Me) is all about a male-female cop attraction scenario. It's good reading.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home