Sunday, July 03, 2005

Last Night

I bought a pineapple, a whole pineapple, then sat down and ate the entire thing. By the last quarter of it, my mouth was burning, I suppose from all the citric acid. Those last few bites were the hardest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian Savage said...

Once....I ate 6 oranges in a row...and after about 30mins, broke out into little tiny burning zits all over my forehead.

Citric Acid is not to be abused.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Dakota said...

I get whole pineapples a lot. Always share with a friend. I turned a friend on to the pineapple thing. I bought him a hatchet for his birthday. And a pineapple. Anyway, I had no idea this website existed. HI!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home